READY TO TAKE YOUR RESTAURANT BUSINESS SERIOUSLY?
Say "enough's enough" to half-empty dining rooms, humdrum shifts, and wondering which half of your marketing budget was wasted.
73% of teenagers and adults are walking around with a smartphone (iPhone, Android, or Blackberry) in their back pocket. They use is for everything: Playing games, checking emails, texting their friends and ... googling your restaurant's website. If your website is not mobile ready, you're missing out on a lot of walk-ins. Download our Restaurant Commando's Mobile Readiness Checklist.
Watch this quick video about how to set up a Birthday Club that practically runs on an auto-pilot. This is going to be the easiest, fastest money you will ever create in you restaurant business.
About Chief CommandoWell, actually, Chief Commando is two people, Troy Authement and Alex Makarski. Troy and Alex combined their knowledge and experience to help independent restaurant owners and emerging chains create more growth and more profits in their businesses. Together, they provide a unique blend of expertise not available anywhere else in the industry.
- Restaurant Marketing: To Groupon or not to Groupon? December 10, 2010
- Restaurant Marketing Formula June 12, 2008
- Marketing A Restaurant During The Economic Slow-Down: 5 Surprising Restaurant Marketing Lessons From Olive Garden (Darden Restaurants) September 24, 2008
- Recession-Proof Restaurant Marketing Plan (Musings On How To Drive Restaurant Sales When Food Is A Little Hard To Sell) October 21, 2008
- 7 Restaurant Business Predictions for 2011 December 31, 2010
- What This New Google Places Change Means to Your Restaurant Business May 30, 2012
- What Makes Pinterest a Near-Perfect Tool for Restaurant Marketing May 29, 2012
- Is Restaurant Email Marketing Dead? May 7, 2012
- How to Pick a Great Name For Your Restaurant’s Email Newsletter April 25, 2012
- The Not-So-Silent Killer of Restaurant Business August 4, 2011
- 7 Restaurant Business Predictions for 2011 | All Business Info: [...] information on how to work with Groupon and ...
- article: people gotta eat! If you have a good product it se...
- Gyms in Melbourne: I have set my GEO target “Australia” but I m n...
- Is Restaurant Email Marketing Dead? | Restaurant Commando | idées | sur Maxfolio.fr: [...] Lire la suite de la source originale : Is ...
- Gary: I think restaurant owners and managers are so busy...