If you were wondering how you can get us to work with you on your next restaurant “project”, here are a few things you need to know first.
- We only work with 4 consulting clients at a time. When you contact us, we may or may not have an opening for you. If what you need done needed to be done “yesterday”, you’re probably out of luck.
- We don’t do piece-meal work or deal with “band aid” solutions. A minimum consulting engagement lasts 12 months. (Yes, it is a commitment because this is the only way success is found.)
- We tell it like it is. Our clients pay us big bucks to tell them the truth they don’t always want to hear but need to. If you are looking for someone to follow you around and chant “Yo’re da man, Mike [Tyson], yo’re da man”, you better off taking your money elsewhere.
- We won’t try to B.S. you that we have all the answers and that we hold the keys to the Universe. If you think that someone does and you’re looking that person, you won’t find them here.
- Oftentimes, what we say and do flies in the face of conventional wisdom and industry’s “common sense”. We don’t care what’s popular or what’s the “norm”. We are only interested in what works.
Now that you’ve been warned and are still here, here are some of the reasons you may want to talk to us:
Speaking Engagements & Seminar Appearances – Fill out the contact form and provide the details of the event, the topic(s) you’d like us to cover, how many people you expect there and who they are. You will hear from us within 2 business days.
One-On-One Coaching And Consulting – Submit you request through the contact form form, indicating the biggest issue you need to take care of, and we will email you our Consulting Application Questionnaire; you will need to fill that out before we schedule a telephone meeting with you.
Creating Articles and Info-Products – You can use any of the articles on this website for your newsletter, magazine, or ezine as long as it contains a clear reference to http://www.RestaurantCommando.com as a source. The link should be “clickable” in any type of online media. If you want us to write a special article for your publication, fill out the contact form.
To Interview Us – On the contact form, indicate how you intend to use the material and who is going to be audience.
To Have Us Interview You – Explain how your information will benefit our subscribers when you submit your request through the contact form.
Group Coaching & Consulting – We are putting together a product where you will go through the process of setting up a V.I.P. Club for your restaurant alongside 11 other restaurateurs like you. Get on the Instant V.I.P. Clubs notification list to take a sneak peek at the product before it is released to the market.